We made it to Friday!
Today was one of those mornings when I just wanted to get out the door as quickly as possible. So days I stand in front of my makeup and take advantage of the dozens of products to chose from but other days, days like today, I head straight to my go-to routine.
1. I am obsessed with these L’Oreal Primers. The pink bottle is an Anti-Dull Skin Primer and the white is the Lumi Primer. Adding them in a one-two punch sets the tone for the rest of my make-up and brightens up my skin in the morning.
2. At the IFB Conference I received a sample of the new Bare Minerals Ready Foundation and this awesome brush. I didn’t think I would like a powdered foundation but the color matches really well (I feel like my skin tone is straight out of The Simpson’s – seriously yellow) and the brush may have changed my routine forever.
3. I love Benefit and while I used to be a Benetint disciple, I’ve now become addicted to PosieTint. I love the hint of rosy color it gives you without being too powdery or flat. And with it’s nail polish brush applicator, it’s super easy to get on in a hurry.
4. This Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer has a hint of glow in it so I regularly use it as a highlighter because it’s subtle enough to just give you the right amount of light in the areas you want. But since it’s a tinted moisturizer, it’s also great for those low-key weekends when you don’t want to go through your entire routine but need a little evening out.
5. Everyone has their favorite mascara and this one is mine. One sweep is perfect for day time and then at night, I run the wand at the very base of my eyelashes, wiggle it around and then coat the ends a couple times for a more dramatic look.
6. And last but not least, a little bit of lip color. I have a handful of Revlon Color Burst lipsticks because the color is a little more subtle (I look like a clown with too much lipstick). I’m digging the touch of burgundy in Berry Smoothie right now for fall.