So I feel like before jumping into things, I should give you a little update on why I’ve taken a mini-hiatus this week (just in case you had noticed). Earlier this week I got a call that my grandpa wasn’t doing so well, so I packed up my gear and hopped on a plane ASAP. I’ve been in Houston since Tuesday hanging with a guy that’s like another dad to me. Love my Papaw so much so if you’d throw out a prayer for him, I’d be ever so grateful.
I’m sure you’re like, why in the world are you blogging then? Honestly, it’s nice just to have a touch of normalcy as well as something to distract me for a little while.
I’d been wanting to do a giveaway with my friend Taylor for a LONG time but life kind of got away from me. But I think sharing her beautiful and inspirational quotes couldn’t come at a better time. She recently launched her Etsy shop, Adventures of Creativity and it’s full of bright, lovely (lately I’m obsessed with that word) watercolors with inspiring quotes and verses.
She also will do custom pieces and quotes – so just drop her a note if there’s something specific you’d like to see.
- The Goods: One 4×6 Piece from Adventures of Creativity
- To Enter: To make things easier for everyone, I’m using RaffleCopter for this giveaway
- REQUIRED: Comment below and answer the following question: What’s your favorite quote?
- BONUS ENTRIES: Use RaffleCopter to do as many or as few of these as you want. The more you do, the most entries you’ll get!
- Giveaway Closes: Friday October 10, 2014
- Winning: One entry per email address is permitted. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter.com and announced on Monday October 12 as an update to this post.
- How to Redeem: I’ll drop you a line with deets on how to get your goodies.
- Details: There will be one winner. Open to US Residents Only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway