Last week I snuck away from my daily duties for a lunch break at W & M Custom Jewelry. Their studio is located in the heart of St. Matthews and was so cozy that I wanted to set up shop in a corner and just hang out.
W & M, founded by Megan Walz & Becky McClellan, designs beautiful, fun and unique necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Their jewelry can be found at a variety of Louisville boutiques ( Cartwheels, Serendipity Boutique, Scout, Celebrations, Rodes, Peppermint Palm and more) but for anyone reading this from beyond our city limits, you can order anything directly from them.
I stopped by to borrow some jewelry for the Brey/Birckhead wedding you saw on here yesterday. I was like a kid in a candy shop going through their piles of amazing things. I ended up taking a necklace, an armful of their signature bangles and some beautiful drop earrings (and I am so sad about giving them back).
Megan & Becky were some of the sweetest, friendliest gals I’ve ever met and I honestly could have hung out all afternoon with them. And I’m excited to say that they have given me a fabulous pair of tulep drop earrings to give to one lucky reader. Check out their fabulous goodies below and see details on how to win the earrings!
p.s. – Their jewelry would be PERFECT for bridesmaid gifts or mother-of-the bride gifts. They can custom make pieces for you and your gals… drop them a note here if you’re interested.
Here’s how to win:
- The Goods: One (1) pair of W & M Custom Jewelry Tulip Drop Earrings
- To Enter:
- REQUIRED: Comment below and answer this, “What’s Your Favorite Piece of Jewelry?”
- BONUS ENTRY: ‘Like’ W & M Custom Jewelry and let them know you entered on their wall!
- BONUS ENTRY: ‘Like’ Lou What Wear on Facebook and let me know you entered or let me know in the comments below that you like the page.
- BONUS ENTRY: Visit W & M’s website, pin your favorite item to Pinterest and tag me @danielle317
- Giveaway Closes: Friday August 17 at 12 p.m.
- Winning: One entry per email address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Tuesday July 31st as an update to this post.
- How to Redeem: I’ll drop you a line with deets on how to get your goodies.
- Details: There will be one winner. Open to US Residents Only.
The fine print: I wasn’t paid for doing this post or hosting the giveaway but the lovely folks at W & M did loan me some fun things to wear to a party.