Okay, so the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming. Get ready people, because your instagram is about to get BLOWN UP with all the blogger posts.
So in case you’re wondering what it’s all about, here’s a quick run-down so you can be on top of all the details before the sale starts on July 12th!
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale happens once a year from July – August. It’s by far their biggest sale of the year and allows you to shop for Fall New Arrivals at a discounted price.
The best part? If you have a Nordstrom card, you can shop these deals before they’re even open to the public (if you don’t have one but want one, get one here).
It’s seriously a good time to stock up on key pieces that will last you years, the kind of items that rarely go on sale like boots, bags, beauty products and premium denim.
You can save 25%, 30% or even more on new fall items. And it’s not just clothes. There are kids items, homewares, accessories and more all marked down. Last year I focused on a few key pieces like a new pair of Tory Burch riding boots, a leather jacket and a great pair of suede booties. You can also stock up on basics like comfy tees or running shoes.
There are two phases of the sale:
- From July 12 – July 18, 2019 Nordstrom cardholders have early access to all sale items.
- The sale opens to the public on July 19 and runs until August 4, 2019.
Shop My Sale Favorites
- How can I see what will be on sale?
- You can go through the sale catalog here. It’s not everything that will be in the sale but it’s a good starting point.
- Is the Nordstrom Card a credit card, I really don’t want another credit card?
- So there is a Nordstrom Visa but you can also just sign-up for a Nordstrom Retail Card. It’s linked to your bank account/debit card so no need for another credit card. You get all the same access and rewards but none of the added credit.
- Is it just junk that’s on sale?
- NOPE! Think high-end items like Tory Burch Riding Boots, Marc Jacobs bags, La Mer eye cream and Prada sunglasses. You can also find high-end premium denim from brands like Rag n Bone, Hudson, Paige and more.
- I saw something I like but am not sure if I should get it?
- If you think you’ll love it, buy it. You can always return it (Nordstrom has free returns) if you’re not in love with it when it arrives. Last year I waited on a pair of boots and then when I finally decided they were sold out in my size. I’ve regretted it ever since.
- I’m overwhelmed with all the options, what’s good?
- I’ll be sharing all my favorites here when the sale opens on July 12th and updating them frequently, so stop by often for my favorite finds in a whole series of categories.