It’s been a little while since my last Louisville sales round-up but I’ve had a bunch roll in my inbox this week so I wanted to share these with the local gals. And as always, be sure to tell them * Lou What Wear * sent you!
Oh and if you have a sale or event you’d like to share, drop me a note – email@example.com
* Dandelion: This Friday and Saturday (July 12 & 13th) Dandelion is hosting their 6th Annual Summer Sidewalk Sale. This year they are partnering with the Curtain Exchange to offer even more deals on home goods, gifts and jewelry. Items will be marked down up to 75% off – definitely a great time to stock up on wedding/housewarming/shower gifts. Read more about my love of Dandelion here.
* Westport Village Style BluePrint Shopping Night: Next Friday night (July 19th), Westport Village and StyleBlueprint will be hosting a summer shopping extravaganza. Many of the stores will be open until 9 pm along with offering big discounts and tasty treats. Stop by with some girlfriends for shopping and stay for drinks at Napa River Grill or a beer at Tony Boombozz.
Here’s a few of the deal’s you’ll find. For a full list, head over here.
- Apricot Lane: 25% off store wide. Wine & treats while you shop!
- Boutique Serendipity: 20% off store wide, excluding jewelry. Refreshments while you shop!
- Chartreuse: 20% off store wide
- Collections: 25% off apparel & 30% off jewelry. Enjoy tasty summer cocktails while you shop!
- Ghyslain Bistro: Free chocolate confection – YES PLEASE!
- Napa River Grill: Half price glasses of wine from 4:30 – 7pm. Half price appetizers 5 – 9pm
- Pure Barre: 3 classes for $30 for StyleBlueprint shoppers who purchase in the studio 5 – 9pm
- The Nest: 25% off entire purchase
- Westport Whiskey: 10% off store wide
* The Fashion Post: Make sure to tell the guys in your life to stop by The Fashion Post during their summer clearance sale (or if you do their shopping, swing by this weekend). The entire store is on sale with suits, sport coats, pants, shirts, shorts, ties, and more on serious sale. If there is a preppy (or semi-preppy) or just well-dressed man in your life, he’ll want to know about these deals. If you’ve never been to the store, check out my visit from last fall here.
* Louisville Mini Maker Faire “Call for Makers”: This isn’t a shopping event but I wanted to share it. The first annual Louisville Mini Maker Faire is looking for “makers” for it’s event that will take place in conjunction with the 5th Annual Nulu Festival (Saturday, September 28). They are looking for “makers” of all kinds from arts & crafts, technology, engineering, food & beverage, science and anything else you can think to create. If you’re a maker interested in participating, you can find all the details here. You have until September 8th to enter; it’s free and open to makers of all ages.