This holiday season has been crazy busy and it wasn’t really until last night that it REALLY felt like Christmas. Maybe it’s because I am officially on a little holiday break. I figured there was no better time to start a new blog feature than the happy holiday season, so I’m kicking off a new weekend required reading post.
Some of my favorite bloggers do a great job of sharing their favorite things from across the internets each week and well, now I’m doing the same. As much as I love blogging myself, I love reading others just as much, if not more. So I’ll be sharing a compilation of links to my favorite finds of the week from blogs with possibly a few news or funny links.
I’d also love to see some of your favorite finds… so share them in the comments and I’ll add them to the post as reader favorites.
* I’m inspired by pretty much every look that Bethany from B Soup puts out. The unabashed love for prints and her uncanny ability to pair them, pushes me to up my game. That plus every outfit looks so lush, rich (in color, pattern & appearance of cost – but little lady is a master at finding looks for less) and colorful. This gold & purple look is a perfect example.
* Jacey from Damsel in Dior’s new leather jacket is officially on my wish list.
* These festive favorites from Sequins & Stripes are calling my name.
* I think Jessica from Bows & Sequins is adorable and I love all her looks but this one, Studs & Sweats, is one of my new favorites. Probably because it seems a little different than her normal go-to’s.
* I couldn’t help but smile reading about the amazing going away party thrown for my girl Alex from Lex What Wear. I can’t wait to visit her in NYC.
* And because no week is complete without some Mean Girls, this video will help make any day better. You Go Glen Coco!
p.s. – Shamless Plug: If you’re in Louisville, pick up a copy of today’s Courier-Journal and check me out in the Style section! Everywhere else? You can see the piece here.
To end things, there’s no better way for me to share how I’m feeling right now than through a song (am I channeling my inner Mary Catherine Gallagher?). Enjoy & Happy Holidays!