I don’t do a ton of beauty posts (mostly because I don’t think I have many great tips to share) but when I fall in love with a product, I can’t help but share.
Some of these are old favorites and some are new discoveries but they are all staples in my beauty tool kit now.
1. Flower Extreme Lengthening Mascara in Black: A sample of this came in our Lucky FABB giveaway (thanks to speaker and line creator Drew Barrymore)and honestly, when I first tried it I thought I had grabbed one of my other mascaras. It was only after noticing how much I loved it that I did a double take and noticed it was this one. It’s got great coverage and gets your lashes looking super long without big time clumping. And at around $6 bucks – it’s a steal and a half.
2. Olay Age Defying 2-in-1 Anti-Wrinkle day cream: This may be the second time I’ve gushed about this product. I love it as a primer in the morning and if it keeps me from getting wrinkles – that’s an added bonus. Just try it, you won’t regret it.
3. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush: The consistency of this blush is what makes it a new favorite. It also comes in a lot of great colors. At current count, I have it in a bright pink, an orangey coral and a bronze color. I love the saturated color that also blends perfectly. They’re also super affordable (around $7) so you can grab a few colors for the same price as a department store brand.
4. Marco Anti-Frizz Leave-in Conditioner with Collagen Color Guard: I met Marco when I was in LA for Lucky FABB and he graciously sent me a sample of this leave-in conditioner. I’m pretty finicky about hair products since most of them tend to just make my hair too oily but this stuff is awesome. Smells delish, combats frizz (which is a serious problemo for me) and doesn’t gunk up my hair or make it feel greasy.
p.s – Marco is running a special at his eshop – buy any full-size product and get a travel size of his shampoo thrown in!
5. Flower Long Wear Eyeliner in Khaki and Aubergine: I’m not a big eyeliner wear-er. I have deep set eyes and anytime I tend to wear it, it runs and leaves dark marks under my eyes (aka not cute). I’m also not great at the application so it usually comes out a mess. The colors in the Flower line are great for those of us who can’t rock black liquid eye liner successfully. I use just a small stroke on my upper lash line to add a little bit of definition. The best part, it doesn’t smudge and it costs $7.
+ view comments