I know everyone is tired of talking about the weather but it’s cold. There’s no way around it. Even though we’re right smack dab in the middle of winter, I’m dreaming of warm weather, bright colors and longer days. I’m not wishing away this time of year though. For me it’s a time of year to take a deep breath and relax. I’ve been checking things off the to-do list at home and work, catching up on my DVR and getting back on track with working out and eating better.
Speaking of marking things off the to-do list, I marked a big on off the blog to-do’s earlier this week. I’d been wanting to do another fun local shoot with local gals and with the help of the Dixie Design Collection, Dress & Dwell, Clodhoppers and Dandelion, I was able to make it happen. It will be up just in time for Valentine’s Day so stay tuned!
Here’s some of my favorites from the past week…
* Just finished watching both seasons of Homeland and I love it. BUT my disdain for Dana cannot be contained, this BuzzFeed article perfectly sums up my feelings.
* So many fun, colorful organizational DIY tips in this slideshow from The Glitter Guide.
* Kiley from a sequin dress at breakfast never fails to look adorable and this look is casual with an edge perfection.
* If you loved the To and From Holiday guide (I was obsessed), the gals Katie & Meg are back with a Valentine’s Day edition. It’s full of gift guides from your favorite bloggers, full of unique goodies for any Valentine (feel free to check out my picks for your best gal pals below!)
* I’m already dreaming of my trip to Mexico at the end of February and these packing tips from Jacey at Damsel in Dior have me wanting to break out my suit case.
* This look from my Kentucky blogging bestie Beth at seersucker + saddles adds some excitement and humor to a work look. Love those necklaces.
That’s it for me! What were some of your favorite online finds this week. Hope you all have a great weekend!