If you’ve been on the internet in the last couple days, you know there are two huge sales happening right now. Honestly, these mass sales stress me the F out and I usually getting really disillusioned and not sharing anything. And rest assured, other bloggers are surely doing a better job of sharing ALL THE ITEMS. I figure if you need the mass sale info, you’re going there.
Instead of sharing damn near everything, I’m going to just share the few things I actually bought yesterday from the Shopbop sale (it’s the buy more, save more sale and includes lots of great brands that rarely go on sale) as well as a few things I may ‘add to cart’ over on Amazon today. On the Shopbop front, I usually over order (to get the better deal), then try things on and return what is a bust.
Keeping it short and simple but if you’re hunting for something specific, holler. I love hunting down a good deal.
Shopbop Sale Buys
* Veja V-10 Sneakers: Did I need another pair? Nope. But these rarely go on sale and I’ve been eyeing a pair with the gum soles. I really wanted the black and white version but my size was already long gone. If you’ve had these in your cart for a while, this sale is a good chance to give them a go.
* Z Supply T-Shirt Dress: I’ve seen a couple girls in this and love how it’s like sweatpants in the dress form. Figured I could pair it with sneakers and a cute jacket for an easy weekend look. It’s $55 with an extra 15 – 25% off so thought it was worth a shot.
* All the sweaters: It’s that time of year so ordered a few to try. Shopbop can feel like it’s a site of only super pricey brands so I stick to searching based on the ones I know, like and are affordable. Check out Line & Dot, BB Dakota, English Factory, Free People (still a little pricey but better on sale) and Wayf for great pieces without the sticker shock.
* New Jeans: A few of the pairs I featured in last week’s favorite denim post, including these AGolde ones, are included in the sale. Thought I’d try this Paige pair since I’ve read good reviews and love the wash. We’ll see what they’re like in person.
* Holiday Ready Dress with ASTR: I love emerald green for the holidays so this dress immediately caught my eye. The under $150 price tag and pretty shoulder detail sold it for me. I’ll be sure to share how it looks on.
Okay honestly, this is a hodge podge of mom-centric stuff but that’s what I’ve got for you.
* JBL Clip-on Speaker: Drew has had one of the older versions of this speaker for 5+ years and it’s close to biting the dust. This is the one thing I am definitely buying since it’s $30 off the regular price. It would make a great brother/dad/uncle/bro-in-law gift since they are notoriously hard to shop for, at least in my family. It can clip on to a golf bag, backpack, boat, work table, hiking gear, camping stuff – really anything.
* All the kitchen gear: This GreenPan set has great reviews and seems comparable to the pricier versions. If you’ve been wanting an Instapot, the deals are on. And these Bento boxes are a GREAT deal. I have a couple of the kids lunch ones and may snag the salad one for myself.
* Daily Ritual Bubble Sleeve Tee: Pretty bummed that more of the Daily Ritual brand isn’t included in the sale but I actually have this tee/sweater and it’s marked down to $10. It’s so cozy and great for lounging but also looking mildly pulled together.