I’m a sucker for all things paper goods. It took me way too long to pick out our holiday cards (Note to Tiny Prints and/or Minted: Consider doing a holiday assortment pack – I’d be the first in line to buy. Narrowing down my choices is WAY too difficult and time consuming) and I could spend hours on end in a Paper Source (much to the dismay of my wallet).
But rather than listen to me wax poetic about my love for pretty paper goods, I’m going to share the love with you guys. Well, not me but some talented gals who are slanging paper goods like there’s no tomorrow. Teddi from The Paper Exchange, Chelcey from What The Print and Johanna Ehnle have all graciously hopped on board to make your holiday paper dreams come true (okay that may be a little over dramatic but who knows, you may get all hyped up on this stuff too).
I’ve got a great giveaway where one lucky reader will get not one, not two but three prints. You’ll get to pick one print from ThePaperExchange, one from What the Print and a set of holiday cards from Johanna Ehnle.
Check out some of their handiwork and then enter below!
Holiday Cards by Johanna Ehnle
Johanna’s designs are whimsical, interesting and so fun. If you love her style, she also does custom work from stationary, wedding invites, branding, custom illustrations and more. Drop her a note and see what she comes up with!
What the Print by Chelcey Tate
I’ll take one of each from Chelcey’s shop. I’m thinking of snagging one of the Kentucky-themed prints but she’s got tons of fun sayings – bloggers will love this one – along with holiday prints, cute prints for kid’s rooms and more. Louisville gals – you can shop her prints at Revelry Boutique Gallery in NuLu. She’ll also do custom work, so let her know what you’re thinking and she’ll put something together for you. Makes a great gift for that hard to buy for, they’ve got everything guy or gal on your list.
The Paper Exchange by Teddi Naegele
You already know that Mean Girl’s print is my favorite. But Teddi’s shop is full of goodies that make great gifts and she’s your go to gal for wedding paper goods. I’ve seen them in action and they look so pretty in just about any setting. Add in the fact that the prints are crazy affordable. I suggest grabbing a few for your girlfriends.
Ready to enter…
- The Goods: One Print of your choice from ThePaperExchange, one print of your choice from WhatThePrint and a set of holiday cards from Johanna Ehnle
- To Enter: To make things easier for everyone, I’m using RaffleCopter for this giveaway
- REQUIRED: Comment below and answer the following question: Which print is your favorite?
- BONUS ENTRIES: Use RaffleCopter to do as many or as few of these as you want. The more you do, the most entries you’ll get!
- Giveaway Closes: Thursday, December 18 at midnight.
- Winning: One entry per email address is permitted. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter.com and announced on Friday, December 19.
- How to Redeem: I’ll drop you a line with details on how to get your goodies.
- Details: There will be one winner. Open to US Residents Only.