Eeek! I am ridiculously excited to share today’s giveaway. Not gonna lie, it’s a good one. A seriously good one.
The always adorable Alex from the Keeneland Shop (follow them on twitter – @shopkeeneland) has given me not one but TWO amazing hats to giveaway to two lucky readers – just in time for Derby season.
If you haven’t been to the Keeneland Shop at the track, it’s definitely a place you must stop when walking into the track. This isn’t your normal gift shop – they carry just about everything you’d need to accessorize a great day at the races. including Tiffany & Co sunglasses, Longchamp bags and Vineyard Vines ties. Luckily for all of us that don’t live in Lexington, you can visit their online shop any time of year for the perfect preppy items. p.s. – UK fans – they carry a ton of great Kentucky gear (see my post on their tailgating items here).
On to the hats… I asked Alex to do a little modeling so you could get an idea of what they’d look like on. Pick your favorite and see the rules below on how to enter.
The Fascinator: I love the color of this one – perfect for Oaks. It’s also subtle enough to go with a lot of different options. You can make it your own by adding some additional wispy feathers to match your dress.
The Hat: The bow on this hat just makes me happy. I love the whimsy and simplicity. You can definitely add a little pop of color to this with some wispy feathers or a couple sweet flowers. Personally, I’d just sport it as is with a bold color dress.
Now onto the important part – how to win!
Now to the part you’re been waiting for, how you win tickets.
- The Goods: Two lucky ladies (or gentlemen) will win a hat or fascinator from the Keeneland Shop.
- To Enter:
- REQUIRED: Comment below with your plans for Derby this year and whether you’d like the Hat or Fascinator.
- BONUS ENTRY: ‘Like’ the Keeneland Shop on Facebook and let them know you entered!
- BONUS ENTRY: ‘Like’ Lou What Wear on Facebook
- Giveaway Closes: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at Midnight.
- Winning: One entry per email address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday April 26 as an update to this post.
- How to Redeem: I’ll drop you a line with deets on how to get your goodies.
- Details: There will be Two (2) winners. Open to US Residents Only.
The fine print: I wasn’t paid or perked for doing this post or hosting the giveaway – just love giving you all free stuff!