This year has definitely been one of my favorite things. Lots of big changes but biggest of all – a new little lady joining our family. There’s been lots of ups and downs in life and looks (some of those late maternity looks were WOOF) but all in all 2014 was one for the books.
Before it’s on to 2015, here’s my fourteen favorite moments of the year along with fourteen favorites from this year’s posts.
14. Seeing Outkast at Forecastle Festival
13. Road tripping to Atlanta with Grace
12. That one time I was on Gap’s instagram
11. Seeing Dave Chappelle at The Palace
10. Setting up a Derby fashion shoot filled with pretty friends and great local boutiques
9. Trying out my hand at tennis (and Tuesday evening cocktails)
8. Taking a spontaneous trip to Disney World (which I do not recommend doing when 6 months pregnant- #neveragain)
7. Throwing a killer Murder Mystery Party
6. Celebrating Christmas as a family of four (yikes, when did I get so old?)
5. Soaking up the sun and eating WAY too much Dairy Kastle every Saturday of the summer
4. Celebrating five fun years of marriage
3. Getting away for a long 4th of July weekend in NYC to celebrate two amazing friends
2. Snow day sledding with D3
1. Meeting little Reese Rudy for the first time.