It’s stock-up sale time over at Shopbop which means it’s time for me to share some of my favorite finds. Shopbop sales are always good ones because of their collection of brands that rarely go on sale early in the season. So you can grab boots, sweaters, blazers, sneakers and denim on sale while your size is still in stock. Also, it’s not one of those crazy sales (*cough* Nordstrom *cough*) where once it’s gone, it’s gone until the end of time. So if you do miss out, you can still find most of these items again.
Rather than share a ton of things with you all, I’m sharing some things I already own along with five pieces I’d love to have (and may snag over the course of the next day or so). I will say though, this sale ends on Friday, September 27th at 11:59 p.m so if you have your eye on something, be sure to close out that cart before it ends.
I’m one of those people that puts a ton of stuff in my cart and then says I’ll checkout later, inevitably remembering once the sale is over. Story of my life.
Shopbop Sale: What I’m Eyeing
So here’s my five favorite finds. Also, if you want to see some other picks that I feel like our very similar but a little more minimal, head over to my friend Shaheen’s post. She has some really good finds.
- Line & Dot Cable Sweater: I’m a sucker for a simple, light gray, cozy knit. This one fits the bill and is under $100 already. I have a few sweaters from this brand and they hold up really well in the wash too. So no worries about it being a one-season star. If this one isn’t your bag, click here for all the Line & Dot items check out some of their other styles. All are pretty reasonable (with the sale especially) and they have a bunch of really nice basics.
Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry Fiona Necklace: This one is a bit of a splurge but I’m including it because jewelry like this rarely goes on sale. This necklace is very me. Simple with a little bit of a twist. I love her pieces and this feels like something I could wear every day (trying to justify splurging with the price-per-wear metric).
- ASTR The Label Double Breasted Blazer: Last year I tried this trend but the style I picked up didn’t fit me right. Giving it a go again this year by trying out this option. If you don’t love this one, the site is packed with similar options all in the $100 – $180 price range, just click this one and scroll down for a whole gallery of similar styles.
- Tory Burch Minnie Travel Ballet Flats: Okay, this one may be a little out of left field but next month Drew and I are going to Italy + the Czech Republic for 10 days, so I am starting to mentally plan my packing list. I want to keep things simple and love how these flats (that come in black too) fold up for travel. Feel like they’d be a great option to pair with jeans to dress them up or pair with simple dresses. Plus, I love the color.
- Sperry Lace Up Duck Boots: Not sure why I love these but I just think they’re the cutest. A little different than their normal duck boots. Kind of like a sneaker + duck boot hybrid. Feel like they’ll be perfect with a cozy knit and boyfriend jeans to wear from November – February. For an ENTIRELY different look (especially for Sperry), you gotta see these brown leather flat boots. They are so good!
Shopbop Sale: What I Have + Love
- Good American ‘Good Legs’ Jeans: Not going to beat a dead horse on this one but you all know, these are my latest obsession. Read the the full review here, then go buy a pair.
Dolce Vita Gail Leopard Loafers: Okay, full confession I don’t have these exact shoes but they are closest pair I’ve ever seen to my beloved Madewell pair. They look almost identical and I’m still wearing those four or five years later.
- Sundry Stripe Sweatshirt: Not much to say except this sweatshirt is cuter than your standard hoodie or plain throw on, it’s super soft and had a great fit (slightly cropped but not in the teenager way).
- A.Golde Denim Shorts: Everything you’ve heard is true. These are the best denim shorts. I know the season is almost over but they don’t go on sale often and are a splurge item, especially for distressed jean shorts. This pair is a little longer than the Parker so you don’t to worry about pulling them down every five seconds.
- Ray-Ban High Street Aviators: I bought these over the summer and LOVE them. They have a tortoise frame which gives them a different look than the standard Ray-Ban aviators. They’re perfect year round but would be so good for fall with all the cream, brown and rust colors in style now.
- Superga Cotu Classic Sneakers: My favorite sneakers for 15 years and counting. I’ve had them in about every color possible (currently: white and pink). They look good with everything. I just love them. Tip: size down a half size.
- Claire V. the Simple Tote: Bought this tote earlier this year and now it’s my shadow. It never leaves my side. I adore it. They don’t have the black but they do have the gorgeous tan color and you’ll save a TON on it with the sale. My best compulsive splurge buy ever.
+ view comments