Okay this is going to start off totally off topic but here goes. When I saw this pictures, I immediately thought of the book Go Dog Go! (you’re probably like “what the what?” right now). See it’s my kiddo’s favorite book and at the end, there’s a scene with a “big dog party” except that every time we read it, my son tells me that I’m the dog sleeping at the party. Last night, he even called me into his room to basically make fun of me and show me that I’m the sleepy dog. He’s two.
But maybe he’s on to something since I definitely look like my dog party doppleganger in these pics. There’s a lot that didn’t make it in here in all their sleepy glory.
Anyways, I did this little combo of a way to wear white jeans layered. I fell in love with this sweater when I saw it here but knew it wasn’t quite white shorts weather yet around here (especially not in the last couple weeks), so I obviously layered it with chambray. And for when it’s a little warmer, I’ll be wearing my white jeans with a black tank top – I can’t help it, I’m boring like that.
The real stars of the show here though are these turquoise stud earrings from Erin McDermott Jewelry. I’m not a big dangly earrings kinda gal so I love finding fun studs and these turquoise ones are just a little bit different than your standard stud.
And since it’s been WAY too long since I’ve done a giveaway around here, Erin was generous enough to offer up a $100 giftcard for one lucky gal to pick up their own pair or any other goodies in her shop. All the details after the post…
White Denim: J.Crew; La Rambla Turquoise Stud Earrings: c/o Erin McDermott Jewelry
Outfit 1 – Chambray Shirt: J.Crew; Sweater: Brooks Brothers
Outfit 2 – Black Tank: H&M
Want more info on Erin’s jewelry line? Head over to her Facebook page for all the latest.
- The Goods: $100 Gift Card to Erin McDermott Jewelry
- To Enter: To make things easier for everyone, I’m using RaffleCopter for this giveaway
- REQUIRED: Comment below and answer this, “What’s your jewelry box go to?
- BONUS ENTRIES: Use RaffleCopter to do as many or as few of these as you want. The more you do, the most entries you’ll get!
- Giveaway Closes: Tuesday May 14, 2013
- Winning: One entry per email address is permitted. The winner will be selected using Rafflecopter.com and announced on Wednesday May 15 as an update to this post.
- How to Redeem: I’ll drop you a line with deets on how to get your goodies.
- Details: There will be one winner. Open to US Residents Only.
+ view comments