If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen where I asked you guys to share your favorite Louisville restaurants for a chance to win tickets to Taste of Louisville (which is tonight, this postTaste of Louisville (which is tonight, this post has details on tickets if you want to grab some last minute).
The responses were so fun to read through and there were SO many good options that I figured I’d compile the list and share them with you all. That way, when you and your husband/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/family are sitting around wondering where you should go for dinner (“It doesn’t matter to me, where do YOU want to go?” or “What sounds good to you?” is a favorite in our house), you can come back to this list and throw out some options.
And while this post is all about the reader’s choice, if you wondering what some of my favorites are – this post has some of my favorite Louisville dinner date spots. Now on to the favorites…
Downtown + Butchertown
- Butchertown Grocery – Lots of votes for this one! It’s on my list too!
- Bob’s Steak House (Omni Hotel)
- Bar Vetti
- Mussel + Burger Bar (Two Locations – Downtown and Jeffersontown)
- Doc Crow’s
- Mayan Cafe
- Wiltshire on Market
- Jeff Ruby’s
- Brendon Catch 23
Highlands + Germantown
- Jack Fry’s – Lots of votes for this one too. In my opinion, the best restaurant in town. Love it so much.
- Seviche – So good.
- Taco Luchador (Multiple Locations)
- LouVino (Highlands + Middletown locations)
- Stevens & Stevens – Only open for lunch but man is it delicious.
- Dragon King’s Daughter
St. Matthews + East End + Misc.
- The Village Anchor – Best BLT in town.
- Havana Rumba
- Le Moo – $5 Bottomless Mimosas. Enough Said.
- Mesh – Great Brunch!
- Mojitos – Get the Frozen Margarita + Sangria swirl!
- Simply Thai – The Green Curry is my favorite!
- Grassa Gramma
- Oskar’s Slider Bar – I can attest this place is insanely good and their margaritas are killer.
- Con Huevos (Multiple Locations) – Love their Cuban Coffee.
- The Pine Room
- River House
- Napa River Grill
- Red Hog
- Blue Dog Bakery – Such a great Saturday morning breakfast spot.
- The Fish House – Try the fish tacos, so so good!
- El Mundo
- Silver Dollar
- Momma’s Mustard & Pickles – Best wings around!
- Chic n Mi
- Porcini – The grilled romaine salad is life.
Dress & Dwell Crochet Sleeve Tee (still available in white) | Clare V. Simple Leather Tote
Leopard Midi Skirt – love this one, save 25% with code LWW25
(bought this one earlier this year from Anthro, linked to a bunch of options below)
Black Booties (these are super old, similar here)
Earrings from Work the Metal – similar here
And because, if you’re heading out to dinner you need something to wear, here’s a fun date night option that you can easily recreate if you’ve already jumped on the midi leopard skirt bandwagon.
If you haven’t, what are you waiting for? It’s so good. Dress it up with black pumps and a sleek bodysuit. Dress it down with sneakers and a tee. Wear it with boots and a simple top, like i did here. Pair it with a knit sweater for work. Easiest way to look put together without trying too hard, and isn’t that what it’s all about? There are tons of options for under $100 or even $75. I’ve linked a bunch below.