Ahh there are so many sales right now. Seriously so many. I’m trying to stay strong but since I can’t resist sharing a good deal, here’s some of my favorites. Nothing like doing a little couch shopping on your day off!
Category Archives: Shopping
It’s here. One of the best local sales of the year – the Dandelion ’12 Days of Christmas.’
Starting tomorrow (Saturday, December 13), Dandelion (3729 Lexington Road – 40207) will be doing one special, big time deal a day. It could be 20% off all jewelry 0r 20% off all bath and body products or buy three get one free on holiday decor. It’s an awesome way to snag those last minute gifts or find something special for the guy/gal that has everything.
To stay up to date on all the deals, Dandelion (and yours truly) encourages you to sign up to become a Dandelist member. They’ll email you the deal every morning (or you can find it on Facebook and Instagram) plus you’ll get extra perks like 10% off every $100 spent, complimentary gift wrap and 15% off during your birthday month.
And here’s my favorite part. Say you see that they’re doing 20% off all barware on Tuesday but you can’t make it into the store until Friday. Call up the gals at Dandelion, tell them what you want (those awesome Kentucky glasses), give them your payment info and they’ll have it all ready to go for you when you can stop into the store.
Unfortunately I don’t have the low-down on all the daily deals but I can guarantee that you’re going to want to stay up to date on them. I’ve included some of my favorite gift picks below … Happy Holiday shopping!
This is it. The last gift guide. I promise.
This one is a good one though – 25 items (and one extra for good measure) under $25. I’ve tried to find some goodies for everyone on your list all under $25 (plus some extra deals and coupon codes). Most of these will fit inside your stockings too – so no more stuffing it with socks. So skip the bags of candy (okay, okay, just cut back on the bags of candy) and snag a couple of these finds for your favorites. Just don’t cut out the scratch offs. Seriously, lottery scratch offs are the best stocking stuffers ever.
4. How awesome is this Sandlot inspired tee? It’s for the guys but don’t think you can’t give it to a gal too.
5. Know a little girl? I can bet she loves Frozen so get her this Elsa crown and become her favorite.
6. A box of fresh crayons is, quite possibly, the best gift ever. Can someone get me some?
12. These wellie socks are a must-have for any Hunter boot obsessed gal in your life.
15. Hot Chocolate. Enough said.
17. Guys need scarves, they just don’t really ever buy them. Buy them one.
18. THE BEST GIFT for any white elephant party. Just make sure your friends aren’t too politically correct.
20. How cute is this skater skirt? If I knew a 12-14 year old girl, I would buy this (at $13) for them.
22. These earrings look so luxe but are only $25. People will be fooled.
23. If there was a way to look fancy while sipping coffee, this mug would be it.
J.Crew Factory (#21 – iPhone Case): Extra 30% off + Free Shipping today (12/9)